.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

What are your dating deal breakers?

Speaking of dating, do you guys have any dating deal breakers? :) My friend recently went out with a guy who wouldn't stop biting her while they kissed, and she woke up with bruises the next day! Isn't that straight out of Sex & the City?

Back in my mid twenties, when I was single and searching in Manhattan, I was riding the subway with a guy I was dating, and we were having a nice night, and all of a sudden he said, "You have the cutest little moustache." What?!?!? I tried to play it cool, but I was mortified. I laughed and asked him if he was serious, and he said, "Yeah, you have blonde hairs so it's hard to see, but you have a little moustache." I was so traumatized that I went home that night and shaved. Like a dude.

What are your dating deal breakers?

P.S. On a happier note, my first date with Alex.

(Photo by Corey Arnold)