.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Have a wonderful weekend!

My darlings, what are you doing this week? We're heading to San Francisco right now! (Fingers tightly crossed that Toby sleeps on the plane.) I can't wait to see my sister, and we made dinner reservations here, here and here. (Thanks again for your tips!) Next week, I am happy to have five great guest posters. Meanwhile, have a wonderful weekend, and see you soon!

These passive-aggressive wedding notes made me laugh.

The Beatles right before crossing Abbey Road. (Remember this?)

Agreed.

A gorgeous green wedding dress.

Make your own bell bottoms.

A fascinating look at the making of this hilarious book!

What a beautiful poem to remember.

My 10 favorite natural baby products.

Plus, a few Cup of Jo posts you might have missed:
* Blondes, brunettes and redheads.
* Red lipstick trick.
* Apples and cheddar.
* Umbrella built for two.
(Top photo by the Sartorialist; bottom photo of the Golden Gate Bridge on opening day, 1937)