.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Have a sexy weekend.

My lovelies, what are you doing this weekend? Alex and I went out for Japanese food tonight, and tomorrow we're throwing a birthday picnic for Toby! I also *finally* finished the Tina Fey book (yeah! only took me two months) and laughed out loud probably fifty times (when's the last time a book has made you do that?:) Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and meanwhile here are a few fun links from around the web...

Cute outfit.

A DIY chandelier?! Jenny, I bow down.

The raddest bubbles!!!

Raising a genderless baby? Fascinating...

Dating in Brooklyn. :)

Breastfeeding in public.

Mason jar meals.

Loving this blue shirt.

Great Lakes design. (Yeah, Michigan!)

Matchmaking with New York Magazine.

Chalkboard state maps.

How to make your own striped shirt.

Remember these funny thank-you notes? Well, now there's a book!

I just read a glowing review of the new movie Midnight in Paris. Have you seen it?

Plus, three Cup of Jo posts you might have missed:
* Summer love.
* Crumpled maps.
* Floating houses.

Have a great one. xo