.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Guest Post: Kate's Parisian wish list


After I read Entre Nous: A Woman's Guide to Finding Her Inner French Girl, my interest in French culture turned from adoration to obsession. One of the many qualities I love about French women is that they slowly collect iconic pieces and keep them forever. So, I'm relentlessly ridding my wardrobe and home of pieces that don't hold much meaning to me. But here are a few objects on my love-for-a-lifetime list...

1. Milly cotton-voile dress. I'm crazy about the bright bold colors and full skirt.

2. Gold lamp and tumblers: I'm on a huge gold kick right now, expecially in sleek, modern forms.

3. The book Parisian Chic, A Style Guide by model Ines de la Fressange.

4. Chloe Ballerina Flats. There's something so timeless about these simple black flats.

-- By Kate from Wit & Delight