.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Have a lovely weekend!


My darlings, what are you up to this weekend? Alex, Toby and I are going to the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens to see the cherry blossoms on Sunday. I'm also going to try to find time to sneak away and do some spring shopping. I can't keep wearing jeans and Converse, eeks! And I've been reading Tina Fey's book and loving it. She's hilarious. I'd highly recommend it if you want something fun to read. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and here are a few great posts from around the web...

The genius of cooking onions.

These balloons would be awesome for a wedding!

Tomboy uniforms.

50 ways to cope with stress.

What a colorful home.

Lessons in typography.

Beer on a bike.

How women see color versus men.

15 jobs you never knew existed.

Love these tunics.

Adorable vintage shop for little ones.

What a rad dude!

Have a good one, my lovelies. xoxo
(Top photo by Mads Teglers, via Darling Dexter; bottom photo by Roman Lysenko, via Swissmiss)