.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Have an adventurous weekend!

What are you up to this weekend, my darlings? We're heading to a rental house in the Poconos to celebrate my dad's birthday. (We have some tricks up our sleeves!) I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend with lots of treats and not too much rain! As my mom would say, take gentle care of yourselves. xoxo

Meanwhile, here are a few fun links from around the web this week...

A handy napkin for drunken evenings.

Pictogram movie posters.

A modern chicken coop.

Mad Men is officially delayed! Bummed!

Krisatomic wrote the funniest thing I've read all week.

Extraordinary skiing shots from the sky.

Love notes.

A gift complaint form for kids.

Cute Swedish tights.

Wedding save-the-dates printed on wood!

A few lovely readers asked where I got my Peter-Pan collar dress; I got it years ago at In God We Trust, but here are similar pretty dresses.

Plus, just for fun, some awesome business cards:
* plaid
* portrait
* dentist
* watercolor
* NYC's best

(Photo from Annie Hall)