.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Have a fun weekend.

My lovelies, what are you doing this weekend? Alex and I are going to Upright Citizen's Brigade to see some improv comedy. Amy Poehler sometimes performs, I'm crossing my fingers! Meanwhile, Toby's new thing is to sit around holding his feet, like this guy. :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and thank you again for all your sweetness this week. Here are a few great posts from around the web... xoxo

Like every other blogger, I'm swooning over Steven Alan's spring lookbook.

Puppy love.

French striped baby pajamas.

Iceland wanderlust.

Grilling a peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwich? Why didn't we think of that sooner!

Bubbles around the world.

Vintage scribble dress.

Yummy, the Minimalist's 25 favorite recipes.

These make me want to play tennis or smoke.

Cutest duck booties.

Plus, a cute video about finding a roll of film in Brooklyn. (Thanks, tvmom)

P.S. Many lovely readers email me for advice on magazine writing or blogging or starting a business, and I'd love to recommend Oh Joy's services. Joy is warm and wonderful (as you probably know from her blog) and can offer genius expert advice on branding your business or growing your career. I'd definitely recommend her if you'd like a little guidance! xoxo

(Photo credit unknown)