.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Have a cozy weekend.

My lovelies, what are you up to this weekend? Alex had to work today (drag!), but tonight we're having a few friends over, and tomorrow we're going sweater shopping. Most of all, I'm really excited for this coming week, when I'll be kicking off my holiday gift guide! Have a good weekend, my sweets, and enjoy the leftovers. xoxoxo

Sweet and simple birth announcement.

What a pretty idea to dress up chairs.

I forgot how good Nerd Boyfriend is. (Thanks for the reminder, Mary)

I'm loving the new Beatles ads.

10 perfect party dresses...

...and what to wear underneath.

This dessert table takes the cake.

Thumbs up for polar bear wallpaper.

Thanks for the amazing cookies, Amanda! We ate them in record time.

And, lastly, one of my sponsors, Merrymakers, is offering a 20% discount with the code CUPOFJO. They make funny dolls, including an awesome Abe Lincoln. And don't forget to order your holiday cards!

Have a good one. xoxo

(Photo by Rose & Crown)