.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Have a fun weekend!

My dears, what are your plans this weekend? Alex and I have a "date afternoon" today, and he's taking me on The Shark Boat, a hilarious boat that goes 45 miles per hour in the New York Harbor (you get splashed!). I've wanted to go on it for ages, and I'm so excited about it. Hope you have a good one, and here are a few great posts from around the web...

Four ways to style bangs.

Summer tan lines. (Which are you?)

Tiffany-lamp-inspired wedding cake.

My favorite red lipstick = Devious. (It's the perfect cherry red.)

Don't we all want to be this girl?

Now I'm dying to go to Maine.

Such a cute baby!

Japanese diving women. Incredible.

100 ideas for wedding favors. (Here's what we did.)

Plus, five Cup of Jo posts you might have missed:
* French flower markets.
* Bike rush hour.
* Baby accents.
* Dog photo booth.
* Leopard print.

(Photo by Elizabeth Weinberg)