.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

StyleCard: Nardcotix Ashoka T-Straps


I have had to guard my Ashokas for a few days now. I was lucky enough to get an early peek at these gorgeous things over the weekend, and people were practically yanking them off my feet to get at them. Nardya has pretty much gift wrapped our feet for the holidays with these insanely yummy plaid pumps. Just look at the festive colors and that beautiful ruffle detail, I don't often use the F word, but I will for these... Fatpack. I know I could never decide between all the Nardcotix Ashoka T-Straps colors, I had to have them all!


Visit Nardotix super quick to get these!

The Stuff;

Shoes: Nardcotix, Ashoka T-Strap Shoes, Red.

Skin: Curio, Sundust (Dark) June, Swan 2 Frex.

Hair: TRUTH, Ashlynn, Caramel.

Outfit: Phoenix Rising, Motive, Red.

Accessories: Paper Couture, Pearled Simplicity Earrings. & Earthstones, Petite Tennis Bracelet (Abraxxa's Bridal), Gold.

(click on images to expand.)