.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

NES And The Quest For The Perfect Pair Of Boots

Dear reader, it's the same every year. The weather starts turning a little chilly, August suddenly becomes Winter and I still will not have found a decent pair of winter boots.

In my head, I like to think that I'll do it differently next year. Perhaps be super organised and get the perfect pair in the January sales so they're ready and waiting for when the leaves start falling off the trees. But no, because if I waited until the sales then the perfect boot would already have gone and then I'd have to go through the same tribulations and heartache all over again anyway.

So, seeing as the very lovely Alex pointed out this morning that we're already half way through October, I've decided I best get a shift on. Meaning that I'll be scouring THE WORLD* in my quest and sharing the fruits of my labour with you because you are lovely and you obviously appreciate good shoes and boots.

If you see anything you think worthy of note, let me know!

* Obviously when I say 'THE WORLD', I mean a whole bunch o'websites and not an actual physical jaunt around the world though if someone would like to fly me to New York, that'd be fantastique!

NES x x x