.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

"40 Days of JOY" with Royanna Fritschmann - Challenge Resumes



Need a little inspiration? And want to scrap a legacy too? Take some time out for YOU! Check out my challenge "40 Days of Joy" - after a very trying summer with moving and being homeless...then to finally settling in a small condo...I needed the challenge to resume...for not only each of you, but for myself as well! Inspite of the circumstances in my life, joy is a choice...so I choose to IN|joy each day as it comes - living each moment to the fullest! So come check out my challenge. We are on day 12 but all the previous challenges are available! Each day you get a FREE quickpage, inspiration, a quote of the day and a challenge! Join me in the forums at Divine Digital!

| CLICK HERE to FLY ON IN to the CHALLENGE |

Hope you have a grand day!

Royanna Fritschmann