.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Hello!

Welcome to my new blog! It is about Fashion, Art, Fabulousness, and Interior Design to name a few. Pretty much all the things I love and seriously have Fleeting Moments of Grandeur about.

A little about me; I live in beautiful but damp Portland, Oregon. When I am not obsessing over plus size fashion, handbags, and jewelry, I am “slaving away” at my job with a renewable energy company trying to save the world. I love to go out with my husband and my friends. You will probably find me out on the weekends listening to one of my Dj friends spin amazing tunes at local clubs and people watching (unless I decide to stay home and pwn everyone at Rock Band).

Fleeting Moments of Grandeur is a blog for the average fashionista living in a very casual city who loves beautiful things and amazing design and style.

If anyone actually reads this I will be amazed and pleased! So thanks in advance for reading my crazy ramblings and leave comments. And I apologize in advance for any grammatical or spelling errors!

Does that sparkle with all the Girls?